Usage and Care
1. Click out the litebase (which contains the battery and bulb)
from the base of the cup with your thumb or a blunt
instrument such as a spoon. The light unit can be cleaned by
wiping with a damp cloth. Do not put this part in the dishwasher.
2. Twist off the cap.
3. Push out the middle section of the cap from underneath.
4. The cup and cap pieces can be placed in the top rack of a
dishwaher or washed in warm soapy water by hand.
1. Click the light unit back into the bottom of the cup.
2. Fit the silicone ring around the top edge of the centre
circle of the lid. The silicone ring should extend up
and out from the inner circle creating a smooth bowl
3. Click this back into the cap outer ring by pushing
down in the middle.
4. Twist on the cap.
turning NEw litebase on/off
1. Insert coin or blunt object into slot on the underside of the
2. Twist the switch to the 'on' position indicated by a small point
in line with the coin slot.
3. The litebase is now on.
Changing the battery
New Litecup Battery/Light Pack:
1. Click out the light unit from base (using a spoon or blunt
2. Remove the safety screw from the bottom face of the
3. Twist the slot with coin or blunt object, align the pointer to
the screw hole.
4. The battery compartment will now release from the main body of the litebase.
5. Replace with a new CR2032 battery + side up.
6. Put cover back on and turn to of position.
7. Replace safety screw.
Older Litecup Battery/Light Pack:
1. Click out the light unit.
2. Unscrew the screw.
3. Use flat head screwdriver to leaver open.
4. Remove electronic insert.
5. Slide out battery and replace with a new one + side up.
6. Replace into housing and click base together.
7. Replace screw and click into base of cup.